블록체인 내 사물인터넷 디바이스를 위한 영지식 증명 기반 인증 및 관리 기법
A Scheme to authenticate and manage based on zero knowledge proof for IoT device on blockchain,
김홍진 (Kim, Hong Jin, 서강대학교 일반대학원)
- 주제(키워드) zero knowledge proof , blockchain
- 발행기관 서강대학교 일반대학원
- 지도교수 장주욱
- 발행년도 2018
- 학위수여년월 2018. 2
- 학위명 석사
- 학과 및 전공 일반대학원 전자공학과
- 실제URI http://www.dcollection.net/handler/sogang/000000062766
- 본문언어 영어
- 저작권 서강대학교 논문은 저작권보호를 받습니다.
- The arrival of the Internet of Things (IoT) or Internet of Everything (IoE) raises many questions regarding the suitability and adaptability of current computer security standards to provide privacy, data integrity and end entity authentication between communicating peers. In Particular, the public ...
- The arrival of the Internet of Things (IoT) or Internet of Everything (IoE) raises many questions regarding the suitability and adaptability of current computer security standards to provide privacy, data integrity and end entity authentication between communicating peers. In Particular, the public key and the private key authentication are unilaterally provided by the trusted third certification authority. In case of authentication in the private environment, the authentication server stores the user's private key and the public key, so that when the authentication server is hacked, the private key may be lost. In this paper, we propose a new scheme that enables the user to authenticate the authentication server without exposing its private key based on zero-knowledge proof and efficiently manage various IoT devices by using the blockchain. First, in this paper, we construct a system model by applying the non interactive zero-knowledge proof to the IoT device authentication process in the private blockchain. Second, in order to manage IoT devices in a blockchain, IoT device data should be stored in a blockchain. The most important thing this is block generation process, that is, consensus protocol process. we classify the case of sufficient computing power and the case of relatively low computing power. We propose a scheme to efficiently manage various IoT devices by performing PoW(Proof of Work) for nodes with sufficient computing power and performing PBFT(Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance) for nodes with low computing power. Our proposed scheme focuses on the IoT devices identity management and Authentication. It allows one to prove the knowledge of the private key without leaking any information its value. Also, By recording the mappings between IDs and their current IP addresses on blockchain. this scheme can manage the various IoT devices. Therefore, The users can be assured about which IoT devices are currently connected to which IP addresses.